The Street Theatre Parade of the Platonov Arts Festival will take place on the Prospect Revolutsii Ave. on June 12. The show starts at 21:00. This year, together with the famous street theatres from Russia and Europe, the parade will once again be attended by Voronezh teams.
We invite Voronezh choreographic, circus, theatre studios and other creative associations to become a part of the most spectacular event of the Platonov Arts Festival.
You can fill in the application form here. For all questions, please contact the coordinator of the Street Theatres Parade: email@example.com.
Conditions for participation:
- team of at least 10 people;
- age of participants from 16 years (participation of children is allowed only with the adults responsible for them);
- performance for participation in the parade with photos or videos which you can provide the organizers with, or an understandable and detailed concept of the number which is not yet implemented. Important: your performance should be adapted for the format of the parade. You have to consider that the column does not stand still, but moves along the route with stops;
- presence of bright, stylistically uniform suits and own props for all members of the group;
- presence of luminous elements on the costumes or the use of lighting effects during the performance (please remember that the parade takes place in the dark, and all participants should be seen).
Applications are accepted until May 15. Preference will be given to projects containing an original, interesting idea and its modern artistic embodiment.
The placing of groups and theatres in the parade column is established by the Platonov Festival Directorate.
The name of the Street Theatres Parade and its composition will be announced later. It is already known that several street theatres from Russia and Europe will participate in the show.
The Street Theatres Parade is one of the most spectacular and large-scale events of the Platonov Arts Festival. More than 15 000 people come to watch the Parade and take photos with unusual characters every year.