VII Platonov Arts Festival will be held in Voronezh from 2 to 14 June 2017. For two weeks the city will become the centre of theatre, music, exhibitions and literature world art, and will host guests from 18 countries. The festival will consist of more than a hundred events: performances, concerts, open-airs, literary meetings and exhibition projects, lectures and film screenings. Life in the art centre "Commune" will be no less intense.
We invite volunteers to help with the festival – people who are ready to work selflessly with us side by side for two weeks.
You can help us in the following areas:
- foreign languages (interpreters);
- accompanying of participants (meeting, accompanying in the city, assistance on the Stage venue);
- work in the art-centre "Commune" (duty, maintenance of order);
- technical support (work on theatre, musical, exhibition and literary Stage venues),
- collaboration with the audience (reception, distribution of souvenirs and promotional goods);
- press service and PR-department (press conferences, communication with journalists, texts, design, work in social networks).
What do you have in return?
- work experience necessary for young specialists. By the way, some employees of the Directorate of the Platonov Arts Festival were volunteers first;
- upgrade of knowledge and skills (work in multitasking mode);
- opportunity to meet art people from all over the world;
- language practice (opportunity to communicate with native speakers);
- sense of belonging to an important cultural project, pleasant emotions and memories.
To become a part of our team, you need to fill out an application, join a group of volunteers in VK and wait for the results of the qualifying round.
All volunteers must be 18+ y.o. Applications from candidates under the age of 18 will be considered individually.
Applications are accepted until May 10!
If you have any questions, please contact the coordinator of the volunteers of the Platonov Arts Festival Maria Dedova: email@example.com.